- MS in Biomedical Sciences- Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, 2013
- DVM- Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine, 2006
- MA in Biology- College of William and Mary, 1999
- BA in Biology- College of the Holy Cross, 1995
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (DACVECC)
- Madigan, R., Majoy, S., Ritter, K., Concepción, J.L., Márquez, M.E., Silva, S.C., Zao, C.-L., Alvarez, A.P., Rodriguez-Morales, A.J., Mogollón-Mendoza, A.C., Scot Estep, J., Benaím, G., Paniz-Mondolfi, A.E. 2019. Investigation of a combination of amiodarone and itraconazole for treatment of american trypanosomiasis (chagas disease) in dogs. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association.
- Majoy, S.B., de Laforcade, A.M., Barnard, M.R., Shaw, S.P. 2015. Platelet activation in a population of critically ill dogs as measured with whole blood flow cytometry and thromboelastography. American Journal of Veterinary Research.
- Majoy, S.B., Sharp, C.R., Dickinson, A.E., Cunningham, S.M. 2013. Septic pericarditis in a cat with pyometra. Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care.
- Majoy, S.B., Heideman, P.D. 2000. Tau Differences between Short-Day Responsive and Short-Day Nonresponsive White-Footed Mice (Peromyscus leucopus) Do Not Affect Reproductive Photoresponsiveness. Journal of Biological Rhythms.
General Research Interests
- Emergency ultrasound
- Problem Based Learning II coordinator