- DVM - Texas A&M University
- B.S. - Animal Science and Technology - University of Rhode Island
- Jones, A.K., Gately, R.E., Kellogg, T.D., Zinn, S.A., Govoni, K.E., & Reed, S.A. (2018). Evaluation of the Nova Vet Meter for sheep-side monitoring of β-hydroxybutyric acid (BHBA) and description of ewe BHBA during late gestation in three flocks from the Northeastern U.S. Research in Veterinary Science, 118, 491–497. https://doi.org/10.1016/J.RVSC.2018.05.002
- Jones, A.K., Gately, R.E., McFadden, K.K., Govoni, K.E., & Reed, S.A. (2017). Ultrasound during mid-gestation: Agreement with physical foetal and placental measurements and use in predicting gestational age in sheep. Reproduction in Domestic Animals 52(4), pp. 649-654.
- Jones, A.K., Gately, R.E., McFadden, K.K., Govoni, K.E., & Reed, S.A. (2016). Transabdominal ultrasound for detection of pregnancy, fetal and placental landmarks, and fetal age before Day 45 of gestation in the sheep. Theriogenology 85(5), pp. 939-945.el.