- BVMS - Glasgow University School of Veterinary Medicine - 1970
- American College of Veterinary Anesthesiologists (ACVA)
- American College of Veterinary Behavior (ACVB)
General Research Interests
- Pharmacologic control of animal behavior problems.
Research Interests by Area
Reproductive Biology and Neuroscience
- Genetic basis of obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in animals and humans, Pharmacological management of OCD. Genetic basis of canine and feline behavioral disorders; drug therapy for behavior in dogs and cats.
Spontaneous Animal Disease Models
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder models in dogs and cats, and autism model in dogs
Research Interests by Organ System and Disease
Neurology and Behavior
- Pharmacological management of obsessive/compulsive behavior disorders