- BS - Duke University - 2004
- DVM - Cornell University - 2008
- DACVR (Radiation Oncology)
- Palladino, S., Keyerleber, M.A., King, R.G., Burgess, K.E. 2016. Utility of Computed Tomography versus Abdominal Ultrasound Examination to Identify Iliosacral Lymphadenomegaly in Dogs with Apocrine Gland Adenocarcinoma of the Anal Sac. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine.
- George, R., Smith, A., Schleis, S., Brawner, W., Almond, G., Kent, M., Wypij, J., Borrego, J., Moore, A., Keyerleber, M., Kraiza, S. 2016. Outcome of dogs with intranasal lymphoma treated with various radiation and chemotherapy protocols: 24 cases. Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound.
- Mcquown, B., Keyerleber, M.A., Rosen, K., Mcentee, M.C., Burgess, K.E. 2016. Treatment of advanced canine anal sac adenocarcinoma with hypofractionated radiation therapy: 77 cases (1999-2013). Veterinary and Comparative Oncology.
- Keyerleber, M.A., Mcentee, M.C., Farrelly, J., Thompson, M.S., Scrivani, P.V., Dewey, C.W. 2015. Three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy alone or in combination with surgery for treatment of canine intracranial meningiomas. Veterinary and Comparative Oncology.
- Aarsvold, S., Reetz, J.A., Reichle, J.K., Jones, I.D., Lamb, C.R., Evola, M.G., Keyerleber, M.A., Marolf, A.J. 2015. Computed tomographic findings in 57 cats with primary pulmonary neoplasia. Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound.
- Sones, E., Smith, A., Schleis, S., Brawner, W., Almond, G., Taylor, K., Haney, S., Wypij, J., Keyerleber, M., Arthur, J., Hamilton, T., Lawrence, J., Gieger, T., Sellon, R., Wright, Z. 2013. Survival times for canine intranasal sarcomas treated with radiation therapy: 86 cases (1996-2011). Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound.
- Keyerleber, M.A., Gieger, T.L., Erb, H.N., Thompson, M.S., Mcentee, M.C. 2012. Three-dimensional conformal versus non-graphic radiation treatment planning for apocrine gland adenocarcinoma of the anal sac in 18 dogs (2002-2007). Veterinary and Comparative Oncology.
- Keyerleber, M.A., Mcentee, M.C., Farrelly, J., Podgorsak, M. 2012. Completeness of reporting of radiation therapy planning, dose, and delivery in veterinary radiation oncology manuscripts from 2005 to 2010. Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound.
Selected Research Projects
- 3D Conformal Definitive Radiation Therapy for Canine Meningiomas
Research and Clinical Interests
- Palliative Radiation Therapy
- Radiation Treatment Planning
Research Interests by Area
Spontaneous Animal Disease Models
- Lymphoma, osteosarcoma, transitional cell carcinoma, prostatic cancer, hemangiosarcoma, mammary (breast) cancer, squamous cell carcinoma in cats
Research Interests by Organ System and Disease
Oncology and Cancer Research and Clinical Trials
- Development of radiation treatment protocols for neoplasia in dogs and cats, brain tumors, palliative radiation therapy.
Major Specialized Equipment
- Siemens Primus Linear Accelerator
- Strontium-90 Plesiotherapy