- DVM - Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine - 2003
- Diplomate American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (Avian)
- Murray M, Raptor gastroenterology. Vet Clin North Am Exot Anim Pract. 2014;17:211-234.
- Dickey M, Cray C, Norton T, Murray M, et al. Assessment of hemoglobin binding protein in loggerhead sea turtles (Caretta caretta) undergoing rehabilitation. 2014;45:700-703.
- Murray M, Pizzirani S, Tseng F. A technique for evisceration as an alternative to enucleation in birds of prey, 19 Cases. J Avian Med Surg. 2013;27:120-127.
- Murray M, Anticoagulant rodenticide exposure and toxicosis in four species of birds of prey presented to a wildlife clinic in Massachusetts, 2006-2010. J Zoo Wildl Med. 2011;42:88-97.
- Murray M, Waliszewski N, Garner M, et al. Sepsis and disseminated intravascular coagulation in an eastern spiny softshell turtle (Apalone spinifera spinifera) with acute mycobacteriosis. J Zoo Wildl Med. 2009;40:572-575.
- Murray M, Tseng F. Diagnosis and treatment of secondary anticoagulant rodenticide toxicosis in a red-tailed hawk (Buteo jamaicensis). J Avian Med and Surg. 2008;22:41-46.
General Research Interests
- Wildlife medicine and surgery
- Rodenticide exposure and toxicosis in birds of prey
- Clinical use of electroretinography in birds of prey
Selected Research Projects
- Investigation of rodenticide exposure in birds of prey in Massachusetts.
- Investigation of the use of electroretinography in birds of prey with ocular trauma.