- DVM - Tufts University School of Veterinary Medicine - 2003
- Diplomate American Board of Veterinary Practitioners (Avian)
- Murray M. Anticoagulant rodenticide exposure and toxicosis in four species of birds of prey presented to a wildlife clinic in Massachusetts, 2006-2010. J Zoo Wildl Med. 2011;42(1):88-97.
- Murray M, Tseng F. Diagnosis and treatment of secondary anticoagulant rodenticide toxicosis in a red-tailed hawk (Buteo jamaicensis). J Avian Med and Surg. 2008;22(1):41-46.
- Murray M, Pizzirani S, Tseng F. Evisceration as an Alternative to Enucleation in Birds of Prey, 19 Cases. J Avian Med Surg. 2013. In press.
General Research Interests
- Wildlife medicine and surgery
- Rodenticide exposure and toxicosis in birds of prey
- Clinical use of electroretinography in birds of prey
Selected Research Projects
- Investigation of rodenticide exposure in birds of prey in Massachusetts.
- Investigation of the use of electroretinography in birds of prey with ocular trauma.