- DVM - The Ohio State University - 1997
- ACVIM (Internal Medicine)
Use of mycophenolate mofetil as a rescue agent in the treatment of severe generalized myasthenia gravis in three dogs
- Author(s):Abelson, A.L. | Shelton, G.D. | Whelan, M.F. | Cornejo, L. | Shaw, S. | O'Toole, T.E.
Publication year: 2009
Journal / Book title: Journal of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Canine gallbladder mucoceles
- Author(s):Cornejo, L. | Webster, C.R.L.
Publication year: 2005
Journal / Book title: Compendium on Continuing Education for the Practicing Veterinarian
Ultrasonographic diagnosis of portosystemic shunting in dogs and cats
- Author(s):D'Anjou, M.-A. | Penninck, D. | Cornejo, L. | Pibarot, P.
Publication year: 2004
Journal / Book title: Veterinary Radiology and Ultrasound