- Ph.D. - University College Dublin - 2000
- MVB - University College Dublin -2006
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Pathology
- Lyons JA,Sheahan BJ, Galbraith SE, Mehra R, Atkins GJ, Fleeton MN.Inhibition of Angiogenesis by a Semliki Forest virus vector expressing VEGFR-2 reduces tumour growth and metastasis in mice. Gene Therapy (2007) 14, 503-513.
- Jeremiah Lyons, Patricia Dickson, Jonathan Wall, Merry Passage, N Matthew Ellinwood, Emil Kakkis, Michael McEntee Arterial Pathology in Canine Mucopolysaccharidosis I and Response to Therapy Laboratory Investigation May 2011; 91(5).
- Jeremiah A. Lyons, Shelley J. Newman, Cheryl B. Greenacre, John Dunlap. A Gastric Neuroendocrine Carcinoma Expressing Somatostatin in a Bearded Dragon (Pagona vitticeps) – Journal of Veterinary Diagnostic Investigation 22:316-320 (2010).
General Research Interests
- Diagnostic Pathology
- Immunology/Cancer Vaccines
- Genetic Disease