- DVM - Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine - 2007
- MA - University of California, Berkeley - 1980
- BA - University of California, Berkeley - 1978
Histopathology Solvent Recycling, Journal of the International Society of Plastination (in press).
General Research Interests
- Plastination (preservation of biological tissue by silicone impregnation).
Selected Research Projects
- Coloration of plastinated specimens.
- Simulators in veterinary education.
- Recycling histopathology solvents.
Research and Clinical Interests
- Simulators in Teaching
- Teaching Modules
- Conceptual Learning
- Shelter Medicine
- Spay/Neuter Surgery
Major Specialized Equipment
- Two plastination tanks and ancillary equipment, one 18" x 24" x 18" deep, one 18 5/8” x 43 1/8” x 25 5/8” deep.
- Five-gallon B/R instrumanes solvent recycler.
- Two 55-gallon KOH bone preparation tanks.