- DVM - New York State College of Veterinary Medicine at Cornell - 1995
- BS - University of New Hampshire - 1991
- American Board of Veterinary Practitioners, Dairy Practice Category
Prevalence of mastitis pathogens in goat milk
- Author(s):White, E.C. | Hinckley, L.S.
Publication year: 1999
Journal / Book title: Small Ruminant Research
General Research Interests
- Alternative therapies for bovine mastitis. Studying alternative ways to make agriculture more profitable and therefore more sustainable in New England
Selected Research Projects
- The use of Staphylococcus xylosus to treat Staphylococcus aureus mastitis in dairy cows. A pilot study to determine if the in vitro ability of Staphylococcus xylosus to kill Staphylococcus aureus will work in cases of bovine mastitis.
- A Pilot Study of Alternative Ways to Raise Veal calves. This study will examine the feasibility and profitability of alternative, more humane, methods of raising veal calves.
Research Interests by Area
Infectious Diseases: Prevention and Control
- Staphylococcus mastitis control