- PhD – Veterinary Medical Science, Mississippi State University, 2016
- DVM – Mississippi State University, 2011
- BS – Biological Engineering, Mississippi State University, 2006
- American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine (ACVIM), Small Animal Internal Medicine
- American College of Veterinary Clinical Pharmacology (ACVCP)
- Fellman C, Archer T, Stokes J, Wills R, Lunsford K, Mackin A. 2016. Effects of oral cyclosporine on canine T cell expression of IL-2 and IFN-gamma across a 12-h dosing interval. Journal Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics. 39(3): pp. 237-44.
- Archer T, Fellman C. 2015. Words of Caution: Cyclosporine. Plumb’s Therapeutics Brief. Jan, pp. 8-11.
- Haraschak J, Langston V, Wang R, Riggs C, Fellman C, Ross M, Bulla C, Lunsford K, Mackin A, Archer T. 2014. Pharmacokinetic evaluation of oral dantrolene in the dog. Journal of Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics.37 (3): pp. 286-294.
- Archer T, Boothe D, Langston V, Fellman C, Lunsford K, Mackin A. 2014. Oral cyclosporine treatment in dogs: A review of the literature. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine. 28 (1): pp. 1-20.
- Riggs C, Archer T, Fellman C, Figueiredo AS, Follows J, Stokes J, Mackin A, Bulla C. 2013. Analytical validation of a quantitative reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction assay for evaluation of T-cell targeted immunosuppressive therapy in the dog. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology. 156: pp. 229-234.
- Archer T, Fellman C, Stokes J, Pinchuk L, Lunsford K, Pruett S, Langston V, Mackin A. 2011. Pharmacodynamic monitoring of canine T-cell responses to oral cyclosporine. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine. 25 (6): pp. 1391-1397.
- Fellman C, Stokes J, Archer T, Pinchuk L, Lunsford K, Mackin A. 2011. Cyclosporine A affects the in vitro expression of T cell activation-related molecules and cytokines in dogs. Veterinary Immunology and Immunopathology. 140: pp. 175-180.
General Research Interests
- Immunosuppressive drugs, especially cyclosporine
- T cell immunology
- Antibiotic resistance
Research and Clinical Interests
- Immune-mediated disease
- Clinical immunology
- Feline medicine