- Emergency and Critical Care Residency – Angell Animal Medical Center, 2015
- Rotating Small Animal Internship – Angell Animal Medical Center, 2012
- DVM – Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, 2011
- MPH – Tufts University School of Medicine, 2011
- BS – Tufts University, 2005
- Diplomate of the American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care (DACVECC), 2016
DeStefano IM, Wayne AS, Rozanski EA, Babyak J. Parenterally administered vancomycin in 29 dogs and 7 cats (2003-2017). J Vet Intern Med. 2019; 33: 200–207.
Smith A, Wayne AS, Fellman C, Rosenbaum M. A Retrospective Study Describing the Usage Patterns of Carbapenem Antimicrobials at a Veterinary Tertiary Care Hospital. J Vet Intern Med. In press.
Rosenbaum M, Wayne AS, Mueller M, Molter B. Pregnancy, Parenting, and Family Planning during Veterinary Training: Perceptions and Practices at US Veterinary Training Institutions.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2018; 253:1281–1288
Rosenbaum M, Molter B, Wayne AS, Mueller M, Gibeley M. Current Policies and Support Services for Pregnant and Parenting Veterinary Medical Students and House Officers at United States Veterinary Medical Training Institutions. J Vet Med Educ. 2018 Published Online.
- Wayne AS, Davis M, Bracker K. Outcomes in Dogs with Uncomplicated Pneumonia Treated with Short Course vs Standard Course Antibiotic Therapy. In progress.
- Wayne AS, Brum D, Mouser P. Pancreatolithiasis and Duplicate Gallbladder in a Cat: A Case Report. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2013. Vol 243:7, p 971-973.
- Shea A, Shaw S. Evaluation of an Educational Campaign to Increase Hand Hygiene at a Veterinary
Teaching Hospital. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2012. Vol 240: 1, p 61-64.
- Wayne AS, McCarthy R, Lindenmayer J. Therapeutic Antibiotic Use Patterns in Dogs:
Observations from a Veterinary Teaching Hospital. J Small Anim Pract 2011. Vol 22:6, p 310-18.
Research and Clinical Interests
- Antibiotic stewardship
- Infection control
- Client communication best practices
- Work/life balance