- Clinical Residency in Veterinary Dermatology - University of California, Davis - 2009
- DVM - Ontario Veterinary College - 2006
- BSc - University of Guelph - 2001
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Dermatology (ACVD)
- Falk, E.F., Lam, A.T.H., Barber, L.G., Ferrer, L. 2017. Clinical characteristics of doxorubicin-associated alopecia in 28 dogs. Veterinary Dermatology.
- Doerr, K.A., Outerbridge, C.A., White, S.D., Kass, P.H., Shiraki, R., Lam, A.T., Affolter, V.K. 2013. Calcinosis cutis in dogs: Histopathological and clinical analysis of 46 cases. Veterinary Dermatology.
- Lam, A.T.H., Affolter, V.K., Outerbridge, C.A., Gericota, B., White, S.D. 2011. Oral vitamin A as an adjunct treatment for canine sebaceous adenitis. Veterinary Dermatology.
- Lam, A., Yu, A. 2009. Overview of flea allergy dermatitis. Compendium: Continuing Education For Veterinarians.
- Lam, A., Yu, A. 2009. Overview of flea allergy dermatitis.. Compendium (Yardley, PA).
General Research Interests
- Allergic skin disease of dogs and cats
- Autoimmune bullous disorders
Selected Research Projects
- Behavioral markers in acral lick dermatitis
- American College of Veterinary Dermatology
- American Academy of Veterinary Dermatology
- Canadian Academy of Veterinary Dermatology