- Clinical Residency in Veterinary Dermatology - University of California, Davis - 2009
- DVM - Ontario Veterinary College - 2006
- BSc - University of Guelph - 2001
- Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Dermatology (ACVD)
- Lam ATH, Affolter VK, Outerbridge CA, Gericota B, White SD. Oral vitamin A as an adjunct treatment for canine sebaceous adenitis. Veterinary Dermatology 2011;22(4):305-11.
- Lam A, Yu AA. Overview of Flea Allergy Dermatitis. Compendium, 2009:31(5)220-225.
General Research Interests
- Allergic skin disease of dogs and cats
- Autoimmune bullous disorders
Selected Research Projects
- Behavioral markers in acral lick dermatitis
- American College of Veterinary Dermatology
- American Academy of Veterinary Dermatology
- Canadian Academy of Veterinary Dermatology