- BS - University of New Hampshire - 1983
- MS - Tufts University - 1989
- DVM - Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts Univeristy - 1992
- Akiyoshi, D.E., A.H. Robbins. Generation of Geomyces destructans-specific Monoclonal Antibodies- Project update. Abstracts of the 2010 White-nose Syndrome Symposium, May 25-27, Pittsburgh, PA. (http://www.fws.gov/WhiteNoseSyndrome/pdf/AbstractsofPresentedPapersandPostersFor.pdf)
- Robbins, A.H., B.S. Windmiller. Amphibian Chytridiomycosis: Epidemiologic and Conservation Parallels to White-nose Syndrome in Bats. Abstracts of the 2010 White-nose Syndrome Symposium, May 25-27, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Hicks, A.C., J.C. Okoniewski, M.A. Ghannoum, A.H. Robbins, P.K. Mukherjee, R.I. von Linden, K.E. Langwig, D.A. Reeder, E.M. McGowan. Initial Tests of the Anti-fungal Agent Terbinafine on the Little Brown Bat (Myotis lucifugus) in WNS Infected Hibernacula. Abstracts of the 2010 White-nose Syndrome Symposium, May 25-27, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Reeder, D.A., G. Turner, A.H. Robbins, H. Barton, M. Ghannoum, A. Hicks, E. Buckles, S. Brownlee, L. Grieneisen, S. Alfano. Mitigating White-nose Syndrome: Results of Captive Treatment Trials, Behavioral Observations, Microclimate Variation, and Explorations of Immune Response. Abstracts of the 2010 White-nose Syndrome Symposium, May 25-27, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Robbins, A.H. Amphibian Chytridiomycosis. Abstracts of the 8TH American Society for Microbiology Biodefense and Emerging Diseases Research Meeting, Baltimore, MD. February 21-24, 2010.
- Robbins, A.H., M.D. Borden, B.S. Windmiller, M. Niezgoda, L.C. Marcus S.M. O’Brien, S. Kreindel, M. McGuill, A. DeMaria Jr., C. Rupprecht, S. Rowell. Prevention of the spread of rabies to wildlife by oral vaccination of raccoons in Massachusetts. Journal of the American Veterinary Medical Association 1998; 213:1407-1412.