Small Internal Animal Medicine
- Small Animal Rotating Internship- Friendship Hospital for Animals, 2019-2020
- DVM - Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, 2019
- BS- University of Connecticut, 2015
- K.E. Govoni, M.L. Hoffman, A.K. Jones, S.M. Pillai, K.K. McFadden, S.A. Reed, and S.A. Zinn. The effects of poor maternal nutrition during gestation on offspring postnatal growth and metabolism.
- D.E. Martin, A.K. Jones, S.M. Pillai, M.L. Hoffman, K.K. McFadden, S.A. Zinn, K.E. Govoni, and S.A. Reed. Maternal restrict- and over-feeding during gestation result in distinct lipid and amino acid metabolite profiles in the longissimus muscle of the offspring. Front Physiol.
- Jones, A.K., M.L. Hoffman, S.M. Pillai, K.K. McFadden, K.E. Govoni, S.A. Zinn, and S.A. Reed. Gestational restricted- and over-feeding promote maternal and offspring inflammatory responses that are distinct and dependent on diet in sheep. Biol Reprod.
- J.E. Duan, M. Zhang, K. Flock, S.A. Seesi, I. Mandoiu, A. Jones, E. Johnson, S. Pillai, M. Hoffman, K.K. McFadden, H. Jiang, S. Reed, K.E. Govoni, S. Zinn, Z. Jiang, X.C. Tian. Effects of maternal nutrition on expression of genomic imprinted genes in ovine fetuses. Epigenetics.
- A.K. Jones, M.L. Hoffman, R.E. Gately, K.K. McFadden, S.M. Pillai, K.E. Govoni, S.A. Zinn, and S.A. Reed. Ultrasound during mid-gestation: Agreement with physical fetal and placental measurements and use in predicting gestational age in sheep. Reprod. Domest. Anim.
- S.M. Pillai, A.K. Jones, M.L. Hoffman, K.K. McFadden, S.A. Reed, S.A. Zinn, and K.E. Govoni. Fetal and organ development at gestational days 45, 90, 135 and at birth of lambs exposed to under- or over-nutrition during gestation.
- A.K. Jones, R.E. Gately, K.K. McFadden, S.A. Zinn, K.E. Govoni, and S.A. Reed. Transabdominal ultrasound for detection of pregnancy, fetal and placental landmarks, and fetal age before Day 45 of gestation in the sheep. Theriogenology.
- M.L. Hoffman, K.K. McFadden, T.A. Hoagland, G.W. Kazmer, and K.E. Govoni. Short communication: Expression of T-box 2 and 3 in the bovine mammary gland. J. Dairy. Sci.
General Research Interests
- Infectious and Immune-Mediated Diseases