Equine and Small Ruminant Medicine and Surgery
Dr. Wilkinson earned her Bachelor of Science from Framingham State University and her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine from Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University. With professional research and clinical interests in Equine Dentistry, Lameness and Preventative Health, as well as in Equine Chiropractic Care, Dr. Wilkinson is Board Certified in Animal Chiropractic from the International Veterinary Chiropractic Association (IVCA). Her teaching experience includes Equine Clinical Skills, Lectures and Problem-Based Learning. In her free time, Dr. Wilkinson enjoys spending time with her husband and daughter, hiking with their dog or hanging out in their barn with their horse and pony.
- BS - Framingham State University - 2006
- DVM - Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University - 2010
Research and Clinical Interests
- Equine Ambulatory Medicine and Surgery
- Equine Dentistry, Lameness and Preventative Health
- Small Ruminant Medicine and Surgery