Dr. Elizabeth Parsley is a resident in Neurology and Neurosurgery with particular interest in acute spinal cord injuries and epilepsy. Dr. Parsley graduated in 2014 from Cornell University during which time she was an active participant in research on the genetic basis of common orthopedic diseases and was involved in several community outreach programs. Dr. Parsley completed her small animal rotating internship at the Tufts Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine and stayed to complete her Neurology and Neurosurgery residency. Outside of the clinic, Dr. Parsley enjoys cooking, skiing and tennis. She has a beagle mix named Abbey, a beagle named Penny and a cat named Pesto.
- MBA – Worcester Polytechnic Institute, 1997
- PhD – Oregon State University, 1983
- BS – University of California at Irvine, 1977
- Rotating Small Animal Internship- Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University 2014-2015
- DVM- Cornell University 2014
- BS - University of Florida 2010