Emergency & Critical Care
- Emergency and Critical Care Residency – Angell Animal Medical Center, 2015
- Rotating Small Animal Internship – Angell Animal Medical Center, 2012
- DVM – Cummings School of Veterinary Medicine at Tufts University, 2011
- MPH – Tufts University School of Medicine, 2011
- BS – Tufts University, 2005
- Wayne AS, Davis M, Bracker K. Outcomes in Dogs with Uncomplicated Pneumonia Treated with Short Course vs Standard Course Antibiotic Therapy. In progress.
- Wayne AS, Brum D, Mouser P. Pancreatolithiasis and Duplicate Gallbladder in a Cat: A Case Report. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2013. Vol 243:7, p 971-973.
- Shea A, Shaw S. Evaluation of an Educational Campaign to Increase Hand Hygiene at a Veterinary
Teaching Hospital. J Am Vet Med Assoc 2012. Vol 240: 1, p 61-64.
- Wayne AS, McCarthy R, Lindenmayer J. Therapeutic Antibiotic Use Patterns in Dogs:
Observations from a Veterinary Teaching Hospital. J Small Anim Pract 2011. Vol 22:6, p 310-18.
Research and Clinical Interests
- Antibiotic stewardship
- Infection control
- Client communication best practices
- Work/life balance